Dear Sir or Madam,
The Polish Chamber of Commerce and Industry in France and Indar Energy, in cooperation with the French Senate
and the Polish Embassy in France, have the pleasure to invite you for the second Energy Cooperation Prospects
in Poland forum that will be held in Paris on May 13, 2013 at the French Senate.
This second forum will give you a unique opportunity to initiate new contacts and business to enhance cooperation with new partners on the Polish energy market, which becomes more and more a key factor on the European energy stage
The specific objectives of the Forum are:
- To cover emerging opportunities on the Polish energy sector
- To identify the current trends in energy production and demand in connection with the emergence of Polish
renewable energies potential
- To analyse potential impact of Polish shale gas production on European energy prices
- To discuss future of the Polish coal production and its impact on energy price
- To develop contacts with main European exchanges and market providers
Who should attend?
The conference will attract an extremely broad representation of professionals from every segment of energy markets,
business, policy and research. This convention will be a perfect environment for networking and building business for:
- Energy Companies
- Energy-efficient companies
- Equipment/Component Manufacturers
- Renewable Power Providers
- Energy Policy Makers & Regulators
- Research Development Companies
Previous convention has been highly attended by: Previous convention has been highly attended by:
Presidents, Executive Directors, Experienced Executives, Energy suppliers and buyers, Senior Development
Managers and Consultants.
Bonus: All participants will receive a free monthly access to Montel Online! www.montel.no
Montel is a key information provider for the European energy markets. The company provides independent market-moving
news backed by its extensive portfolio of real-time prices. Montel Online covers:
- Hands-on approach to both European and global developments affecting the energy markets
- Power and fuel prices from all major European exchanges and brokers
- Global stock market and foreign exchange indices
- Fundamental supply and demand data
- Technical analysis and weather forecasting.