After 6 successful editions of EmpowerPL, we are happy to announce that the selection of 220 mentors & mentees is launched
Program is free of charge..
.. with limited number of seats : 220 MENTEES WILL BE SELECTED FOR THIS EDITION – Apply now !
How does it work ?
Each Mentor receives an option to connect with one student who stands out in terms of academic & professional achievements, as well as involvement in extra-curricular activities.
The Mentor has six months to meet the student at least once.
The meeting may consist of an individual conversation at the Company’s Headquarters, a lunch, as well as spending the whole day with the Mentee. It all depends on the Mentor’s availability.
Key dates of the program:
- Dec 2023: selection of mentors until the end of Dec
- Jan 2024 : Matching with Mentors
- Feb-Aug 2024 : mentoring meetings Mentors/Mentees
- Sept 2024 : Closing event EmpowerPL in Warsaw (video of last editions: https://empowerpl.com/)
How does it work ?
After successfully passing the selection process, each Mentee will be introduced to a Mentor.
The Mentor has six months to meet the Mentee at least once. The meeting may consist of an individual conversation at the Company’s Headquarters, a lunch, as well as spending the whole day with the Mentee. It all depends on the Mentor’s availability.
Three selection criteria:
1. the Applicant should be a student of a Polish or Ukrainian recognized university, Grandes Ecoles, top French or UK University,
2. the Applicant should be fluent in Polish,
3. the election process is based on the Applicant’s drive to join the Program and involvement in extra-curricular activities.
About / Partners :
EmpowerPL was created on the initiative of the BCG and the Federation of Polish Student Associations in Great Britain. It is a program that connects young Poles studying at the best Universities in Poland and Europe, with leading managers and company CEOs. During the mentoring meetings, students have the chance to personally get to know the experience of the best managers, find out what their career paths were and how they assess the future of their industry. In 2018, APGEF joined the program which was officially launched during the Poland 2.0 Summit conference at Imperial College London.
Do not hesitate to reach out to our team should you have any question or comment. Point of contact: Anna.