EmpowerPL, engage in our mentoring program !
The 5th Edition of the EmpowerPL program 2021/2022 is launched !
After 5 years, the Boston Consulting Group, the Federation of Polish Student Associations in Great Britain and APGEF are organising the new edition of the mentoring program aiming at connecting Polish Leaders with top students & alumni to provide them with hands-on career mentoring.
After 4 successful editions of EmpowerPL, we are happy to announce that the selection of 60 mentors & mentees is launched
Program is free of charge..
.. with limited number of seats : 60 MENTEES WILL BE SELECTED FOR THE EDITION 2021/2022 – Apply now !
How does it work ?
1- sEach Mentor receives an option to connect with one student who stands out in terms of academic & professional achievements, as well as involvement in extra-curricular activities.
The Mentor has six months to meet the student at least once.
The meeting may consist of an individual conversation at the Company’s Headquarters, a lunch, as well as spending the whole day with the Mentee. It all depends on the Mentor’s availability.
Key dates of the program:
- Dec 2021: selection of 60mentors until the end of Dec 2021
- Jan 2022 : Matching with Mentors
- Feb-Aug 2022 : mentoring meetings Mentors/Mentees
- Sept 2022 : Closing event EmpowerPL in Warsaw (video of last editions: https://vimeo.com/467283790/366422415)
How does it work ?
After successfully passing the selection process, each Mentee will be introduced to a Mentor.
The Mentor has six months to meet the Mentee at least once. The meeting may consist of an individual conversation at the Company’s Headquarters, a lunch, as well as spending the whole day with the Mentee. It all depends on the Mentor’s availability.
Three selection criteria:
1. the Applicant should be a student of a Grandes Ecoles, top French or UK University,
2. the Applicant should be fluent in Polish,
3. the election process is based on the Applicant’s drive to join the Program and involvement in extra-curricular activities.
About / Partners :
Do not hesitate to reach out to our team should you have any question or comment. Point of contact: Anna.